Community Experience Presents: Fall Frenzy
The Community Experience holds an annual event known as Fall Frenzy. Join hundreds of UNM Students in this pre-Homecoming Week Campus Cleanup! We'll be raking leaves, planting flowers, laying mulch, planting trees, and generally beautifying campus! We volunteer for 3 hrs and then meet back near the Duck Pond for a celebration luncheon picnic with prizes, games, and great food! Please sign up yourself or your student organization by September 15th, 2014.
Fall Frenzy Event Schedule - September 19, 2014
9am - Check-in at The Cactus Garden (across from the Duck Pond by Zimmerman Library)
- Assign community service projects, distribute t-shirts, and hear welcome announcements
- Breakfast: Bagels and goodies
10:00am - 1:00pm - Community Service Projects
- Report to Various Sites Around UNM and VOLUNTEER!
1:00pm - Celebration Picnic
- Located in the tree grove northwest of the Library near the Duck Pond
- Pepsi Products
- Lunch Provided for Volunteers
- Prizes/Raffle Drawing!